RURAL PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITES
As it has been proved that Electronic Media no doubt is a powerful media to convey the messages to public, but it has its own limitation, because India is a country with maximum Nos. of villages which are still deprive of Electricity. As a result electronic Media covers only 64% still a major portion of 36% is left uncovered which can only be covered with rural promotional activities. We are fortunate to make our steps firm on this segment, we are well conversed with village campaign, business development sales & distributor drive in remote village of India with our specially trained and qualified executive team.
Finally over and above all functions, the most important factor is Designing and printing of POP Materials, which will draw the attention of public. We are having in house arrangement to create POP Materials as per need of hour.
Our concept finding is an end less job. Our current concept is advertising in Jatra & Cinema.
We are proud to say that, we have been recognized & gained faith of clients. We mentioned a list of a few clients and their brands,
- McNroe (Wild Stone/Secret Temptation/Rose Talc/ Heaven’s Garden)
- Paragon (Hawai & Shoes)
- Balaji Industries (Balaji Agarbati/Balaji Coconut Oil/Balaji MagicDetergent)
- Moksh Agarbati & Company (Moksh Swarna Champa/Gulab/Moksh Samaj)
- Sahul India Ltd (Boro Riea Cream/Sadabahar Thanda Tel etc.)
- Anmol Biscuits Pvt. Ltd. (Anmol Biscuits)
- Mukund Foods Pvt. Ltd. (Mukund Biscuits)
- Aele 18 Colour Cosmetics
- Wipro LTD.(Regional)
- KLF Oil Industries
- Pharmaceutical Institute of India(Mancold & Alchemist)
- GK Burman Herbal India Pvt. Ltd(Himgange Ayurvedic Oil)
- Anchor Daewoo Industries Ltd.
- Emami Ltd.( few Regional Channels in Eastern India)
- Svizera Health remedies(All products of Smyle)
- Balaji Sarees
- SR Breweries Ltd.(Concord Beer, Concord Hunk Beer & Concord Soda)